Hey! An on-topic post!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Jul 2 06:43:30 EDT 2001

>I recently reread _Time of the Ghost_, and found it more enjoyable
>than I remembered. (I think it's something to do with me now being the
>same age as the older Sally instead of the younger one.)
>
>I recently reread "The Sage of Theare" (I've got my copy of _Mixed
>Magics_ now), and found it more enjoyable than I remembered.
>
>Maybe it's time I reread _Witch Week_.

Cool.  Is this the beginnings of a confessional thread: "I was a
teenage _Witch Week_ hater"?  (This isn't my real confession, btw.
:)  I'll see how brave other people are first.)

I've said before that I didn't like _Sudden Wild Magic_ much at all,
and _Black Maria_ wasn't a big favourite, though I'm sure that one
will be more interesting on a reread.  _Dogsbody_ was great in the
canine parts, but wouldn't have made me a die-hard DWJite.  And I
probably compound the damage by *liking* _The Crown of Dalemark_.

Hallie  (who may ease up to the shocking admission by these fairly
painless ones)