DWJ books in Germany

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Jan 25 04:01:56 EST 2001

Melissa wrote:

>Yes, but does it HAVE to be "The Secret of the Seventh Sorcerer"?  That

>gives way too much away.

No, absolutely not. (But I have to admit, when I was a kid and first
read the book, I still was surprised and found I had a lot of things to
discover in this book.) Ah, you could call it "500 Words for Winston"
(or was it 1000? That's quite at the beginning.)

BTW (mild spoiler for Archer's Goon?)

Yesterday in my choir rehearsal I was constantly thinking of Archer's
Goon. We're doing Mozart's Requiem. Can you guess? "Quantus tremor est
futurus, quando iudex est *venturus*, cuncta strice dicussurus!"

:-)
Bettina