A Propos of Even Less

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Jan 24 18:40:15 EST 2001

I like that phrase...

Hallie:

A propos of even less, we found a good Elise in a book.  She's not
the main character, by any stretch, but what you see of her is nice.
The book's The Ramsey Scallop, and Elise is a friend of Elenor (the
heroine), and has become the village cobbler as most of the men of
the village have gone off on Crusade.

Ooo, I'll have to read that one.  I meant to reply to the thread of
bookelises back in December, but I never quite did. I liked that tale of the
unusual and talented real landlady Elise - a role model!

Cobbling, that could be quite nice....