Fire & Hemlock Revisited (or maybe not...)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Jan 22 16:12:30 EST 2001

I happened to notice something in the Radio Times that was on
tonight.  Described as an historian re-enacting Boadicea's last
battle against the Romans in a Bristol supermarket!  Too late to
catch most of it (it was only 10 minutes long), but I did see this
guy being charged by a few kids carrying baguettes - filmed at an
angle which made him look quite large.  (Completely off-the-wall
show, including a constantly-varying pronunciation of "Boadicea",
which degenerated into "Boo-didly" - about as close as I usually get.)

I hope my mind isn't the only one unhinged enough to have pulled a
DWJ-ism out of this weirdness! :)

Hallie.