Happy New Year and hello again! Much Rambling.

Satu S Hlinovsky skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun Jan 21 04:44:39 EST 2001

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> I also just finished "The Subtle Knife" and thought it was fantastic. I'm
> itching to read part 3 already. In the meantime I can't stop saying
> "Serafina Pekkala, Serafina Pekkala" - such a delicious name!

It may be a delicious name, but it is NOT a purely finnish name as the
author lets us think. The last name is - and not even a rare name in
Finland - but the first name is (I believe) of swedish origin.
This name thing bothered me somewhat while I was reading the first two
books, and I, too, am waiting to get my hands on the third book
of the series...

	-Satu-