Happy New Year and hello again! Much Rambling.

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:16:13 EST 2001

>The first 2 volumes are poo compared to the third one, which also mentions
>someone called Tanaqui Weaver in the acknowlegements at the back.  I wonder
>if there's really someone with that name, or if they made it up?

That would be our very own Tanaqui, who quite frequently posts to this
list...

I also just finished "The Subtle Knife" and thought it was fantastic. I'm
itching to read part 3 already. In the meantime I can't stop saying
"Serafina Pekkala, Serafina Pekkala" - such a delicious name!

And, BTW - I was indeed not the first one to post the English translation of
the "Greek" in THE OGRE DOWNSTAIRS - Max did a few months before me, as I
discovered in the archives.