yotg discussion - the happy endings

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 12:25:44 EST 2001

> Ah well- wanting more is a common disease of book-fans. I think this will
> improve on rereading, there were lots of nice touches - the bar stool, heh
> heh. (Has anyone read it more than once yet?) Another one in this series
> would be interesting, as everything moves further away from the fantasyland
> straitjacket. Maybe the University *will* start to be about more than just
> magic, who knows?

Jennifer, what sort of people do you think we are?  I read it twice straight
away, and again a few weeks later, making three, but I very much doubt that
that's a record on this list.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970