Site updates

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 16 09:02:26 EST 2001

In message <3A6346A6.BF03EE90 at gmx.net>, liril at gmx.net writes:
>Concerning the information about translated DWJ books:
>
>I planning send you something about the German translations (I've
>already started and found out that Magicians of Caprona will be back in
>print and Lives of C. Chant translated! Isn't that neat? :-). What I

Spiffy keen! :)  I'll watch for your information... could you send it to
owner-dwj at suberic.net as well as the list, though, so we have a copy of
the information in a place where we can find it again?  It'll make it
easier to refer to in the future, and to find again if something goes
wrong.

>wanted to add: Wouldn't it be interesting to add the name of the
>translator, too? Maybe there are even different versions of on book...

Since you have shown us that there can in fact be different translated
editions, and therefore presumably translators, and to give credit where
it's due, I think that would be a wonderful idea. :)

Mmm, while we're at it, what are the chances of audio versions of the
books in non-English languages? :)

Courtney