Introduction

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Jan 15 23:42:27 EST 2001

>the same time Catherine stopped in passing to introduce her eldest son
>Garth! After I had picked my jaw up off the table and
>re-hinged it, we had
>a nice little chat (he didn't seem to mind that I just replied
>"duh..duh..duh" to most of his questions). Focal point of the
>discussion
>was the upcoming release of the sequel to Sabriel (of which he
>had the US
>harcover dustjacket), due for release in March/April. I can't wait!

Ditto!  Must go and see if the library has it on order.

Excellent story!  I met him at the Worldcon in Melbourne.  He was doing
signings and I didn't have my copy of Sabriel with me, but I went up to him
and told him how much I enjoyed Sabriel.  He said he'd just finished the
sequel the night before!  Seemed like a very nice guy.  And of course he has
excellent taste in children's fantasy :)

Byeeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.