Introduction

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Jan 15 21:41:42 EST 2001

Welcome Michael!

It's good to see another Aussie on the list.

Garth Nix is great too.  Well, I loved Sabriel anyway, and have been meaning
to read more by him.  Did he recommend DWJ to you in person, or was it in
something you read by him?

Byeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.