Magical Fine tuning

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Jan 10 16:07:54 EST 2001

>And, of course, if you REALLY want to rake it in, you'd develop a way to
>adjust an adult's base weight up or down to the tune of about 25 pounds. If
>you want to be sure of an affluent old age it would need to be done
>periodically, like, every five years or so...

Oh, the horrors of self-discovery!  What occurred to me this morning
was how very tempting it would be to put/keep that extra 25 pounds on
someone who really got up your nose!  Assuming nobody else knew about
this ability, of course, and they couldn't just go to the
neighbouring fine tuner and get it off again.

Hallie