A wretched job

amaebi at iwon.com amaebi at iwon.com
Wed Jan 10 10:14:26 EST 2001

Jacob noted:

>>Mary Ann
>>embarking on a month of 15-hour workdays without extra pay
>
>You need a pay hike or a new job...

I quite agree, but I was apparently able to get this one (which also pays
badly for regular full-time) because they couldn't get anyone else for months.

That is, what I need and what I can get seem to be quite different at present.

I haven't forgotten about the references to economics articles on the causes
of wage/salary disparity, by the way-- I just haven't got round to it yet!

Mary Ann

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Best Search Engine on the Web plus the
chance to win $10,000 every day, $1 million every month and $10