Connie Willis

Jennifer Forsyth jforsyth at equinox.unr.edu
Mon Jan 8 16:24:14 EST 2001

Becca,

Thanks for writing about Connie Willis. I've been skipping some of the threads
lately because of holiday time constraints, but I started reading everything
again in time to catch yours. I bought myself--I mean my husband-- _Miracle_
last year in hardback for Christmas and had forgotten its title when I read
your note, so I got all excited and rushed to Amazon to look it up. Of course
I was disappointed when I saw it was a book I already have, but then I noticed
that a new novel, _Passage_, is coming out in April! Like I said, I've been
missing things, so maybe everyone has already discussed this to death, but if
anyone has more info on it, I'd love to hear about it. I did find an interview
at http://www.hourwolf.com/chats/willis.html where she mentions an upcoming
novel but doesn't say too much about it.

Jennifer Forsyth