The nature of magic

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Jan 8 03:24:59 EST 2001

Yes!  I've been meaning to post saying that I think my magic would by like
programming.  And every programmer has their own style.

It would be interesting to have a system of magic like that.  You'd have
quick and dirty spelly knocked up for one use, then you'd have big projects
with deadlines and lots of programmers... er, magicians... working together.

Byeeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.