yotg discussion (Spoilers)

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 08:44:35 EST 2001

More on the nature of the notebook:
It doesn't seem to be a notebook of FACT so much as a notebook of TRUTH. I'm
thinking about how it kept that little bit on how wonderful it feels to
conjure up magelight. It seems like the notebook would be better for
preserving statements like "music can touch your soul where words cannot"
over "a meter is equal to 100 centimeters". I'm having trouble defining the
principle by which I think this notebook works... I think that what it
DISCARDS are not merely false statements, but anything it perceives as
drivel.