The nature of magic

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Jan 6 10:58:47 EST 2001

Hmm...I think my magic would be based on words, a bit like Sophie's, but
more...formalised.  I'd have to get the exact right words/phrases/sentences
for it to work.  Much recasting of sentences in my head (something I do all
the time when I'm writing) and scribbling and crossing out and re-trying.
And I think it would also have to involve truth; I love to tell the truth in
such a way as to mislead people (cf "The Skiver's Guide"!).

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.