yotg discussion (Spoilers)

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Fri Jan 5 04:38:37 EST 2001

Dorian:

+ I'm peeved that those nasty dwarves got the Notebook.

Yes: they're just going to fill it with "Tenth month after the expulsion
from Home: acquired 4 ounces of gold from new mine" entries. True, but dull.

Mind you, I'd just scribble in the poetic phrases which don't *quite* work for
me, to see what the Book did to them. And I'd only ever write in soft pencil,
so that if a later owner thought I was an idiot, ke could remove my little
testbed truth entries.

Tanaqui

"Every violation of truth is not only a sort of suicide in the liar, but is
a stab at the health of human society"                            - Emerson