Anyone want Who Got Rid of Angus Flint?

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Fri Jan 5 00:59:48 EST 2001

Just to let anyone else who may be interested know that Gili was the first
person to email me, so she is the lucky winner!

I will keep an eye out for other copies of the book and let everyone know if
I find any more.

Byeeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.