yotg discussion (spoilers)

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Fri Jan 5 00:54:43 EST 2001

Good point: I found the Policant appearance to be rather too easy myself
- those who read the crime genre wouldn't stand for a writer solving the
problem with information not available to the reader.

DWJ uses has much better guess&catch, rather than here-it-is.
I was defending the need for Policant to return, instead of just leaving
his written legacy, rather than the *way* the statue was unpacked. We knew
that there were Great Uni Changes afoot, but indeed had no hints about a
returning boss.

Tanaqui