Connie Willis

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Thu Jan 4 21:52:05 EST 2001

 I was noticing that words like
>realise, apologise, and recognise were all spelled contrary to my spell
>checker (which spells them all with a 'z')  is this standard British
>spelling?
>RDG

No, it's the standard spelling full stop.  It's just you Americans that are
strange :)

Kylie
spreading intercontinental harmony :)

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.