Connie Willis

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Thu Jan 4 20:28:31 EST 2001

I'm still supposed to be doing college applications, but I have to say that
next to DWJ Connie Willis is my all time second favorite author.  To Say
Nothing of the Dog is most recognized as her best, but my favorite is
Bellweather, which is absolutely wonderful.  She also wrote my favorite
short story, "Ado", about Shakespeare and censorship, which is in Jane
Yolen's collection 2047, and Willis' collection Impossible Things (Another
book I'd highly recommend.)

By the way, I just reread 8 days of Luke (only the second time, last time I
read it was nearly 9 years ago.) and a) it's a good book, I didn't
appreciate it when I was younger and B) I was noticing that words like
realise, apologise, and recognise were all spelled contrary to my spell
checker (which spells them all with a 'z')  is this standard British
spelling?
RDG

Rebecca D. Ganetzky