"Chalet School" and other books available

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 27 11:10:18 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Anna Skarzynska wrote:

> I have even
> been throwing stuff out. Mostly ancient biographies of obscure Methodists,
> the "I was into occult until I found Jesus" variety,

Eek, you should have kept those and sent them to me. Any
anti-roleplaying propaganda?

> And does anyone collect bibles - they are a
> lingust's dream, all those lovely numbered verses, all in a lovely, quaint,
> old-fashioned language... Anyway, plenty of Welsh ones there.

Yes! Also hymn books and prayer books.

I do have a list, and I will send it to you, but I'm too ill to walk
at the moment (awful stomach bug, my youngest had it on Sunday,
fortunately it's a one-day thing except that the second day you have
no appetite to speak of) let alone bend down to get the thing from
the bottom drawer, I can only sit up straight and think very slowly
and single-mindedly.

   Irina