Tim Powers Declare, may be spoilers

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 20:08:12 EST 2001

Sarah mentioned meeting Tim Powers. I haven't but I'm subscribing
to a TP discussion group on which he has been making
appearences, he does sound a very nice man.

Lawrence of Arabia (the film) is a bit on an obsesssion with me in
fact, ever since my Dad took me when it first came out when I was
five. It seems to have had all sorts of influences on my life (I blame
it for the cacti).

The TP group has a competition going at the moment. Its to write a
blurb for a fictitious TP novel. To research mine I looked at some
conspiracy sites. Why are they all white letters on black
background? makes a change from gren ink I suppose.
                                           Ven.