"Chalet School" series

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 21:51:11 EST 2001

After our discussion of these books, just thought I'd mention that
HarperCollins has reprinted 17 of them!  I found them listed in a catalog
from Trafalgar, whcih sells British books here in the States, but they were
also listed in the "Spring Books for Children" issue of Publisher's Weekly.
So go bug your favorite bookseller for them...

Trafalgar is also listing reissue of "Return of the Twelves", a kids' fantasy
novel about a young boy who discovers the original 12 wooden soldiers that
the Bronte children wrote adventures for....  This is a Common Reader
edition, isbn 1-58569-021-4 (unfortunately $24.95--bug your library?)

Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com