Another Dark Lord

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Feb 20 16:39:15 EST 2001

Melissa:

>I'm officially stymied.  I've been meaning to get those books for a long
>time now, and they're definitely not available in the U.S.
>
><long rant about publication and distribution deleted>
>
>Anyway, can somebody PLEEEEEEZE help me?  I need to read them so I can
>disagree with Hallie.  :)

Oh, how could I resist all those E's?  Or the prospect of your being
able to disagree with me - again.  :)  I'll gladly send them to you.

>Melissa Proffitt
>(who never ever disagrees with Hallie)

Well, of course not!  You are the standard against which others'
degree of deviation is measured.  So the disagreement must be mine!
(Uh, and also Paul's in this case?  I hope.)

Hallie.