Another Dark Lord

Tue Feb 20 16:21:11 EST 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:06:46 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>Ages ago, Paul mentioned a book, which sounded very interesting, but
>turned out to be unavailable here (_A Dark Winter_, by Dave Luckett).
>Thanks to Kylie, I not only got that, but also the two sequels.  I
>liked the first one enough to read to Becca before I'd finished it
>myself.  Couldn't write until we'd finished it, but now we have.

I'm officially stymied.  I've been meaning to get those books for a long
time now, and they're definitely not available in the U.S.

<long rant about publication and distribution deleted>

Anyway, can somebody PLEEEEEEZE help me?  I need to read them so I can
disagree with Hallie.  :)

Melissa Proffitt
(who never ever disagrees with Hallie)