Children's book collectors meeting in Perth, Western Australai

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Feb 15 23:19:07 EST 2001

This is to let people know that a group of children's book collectors are
meeting in Perth on Sunday, March 18.

Anyone who is interested in children's books - old or new - is welcome to
come along.

We will be meeting at 2pm, on the lawn outside the Alexander Library
building in the Perth City Centre (just north of the Central City railway
station).

Look for people with bags of books to swap and discuss!

Finally - apologies for the short notice - I was supposed to do this a few
weeks ago!
(And I did send this yesterday, but it hasn't made it to the list, perhaps
because it was posted to more than one place!)

Anyone who needs further information, or help, should contact Anita Graham
at amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au