OT short stories

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:35:18 EST 2001

I remember we read James Thurber in school when I was that age. "The Unicorn
in the Garden", "The Girl and the Wolf", things like that. Normally I
recommend Margaret Atwood's "Good Bones" for short prose, but some of that
stuff may not be entirely interesting for kids. Overall I think it's a book
well worth picking up, though. And if it's even possible to get Selma
Lagerlöf's short stories in English (I know some of her novels are out
there) that's a definite recommendation.

Katta