OT short stories

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sun Dec 23 14:56:26 EST 2001

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Alex wrote:

|I'll be teaching English to 12/13 year olds and am anxious to find some good
|short stories - got Oddly Enough by Bruce Colville and Twelve Imposible
|Things Before Breakfast by Jane Yolen - has anyone got any suggestions?

Anything by Tim Wynne-Jones (no relation; note the hyphenated last
name, filed under "W"), particularly "Tashkent" or "Tweedledum and
Tweedledead", both in _Some of the Kinder Planets_.

Something by Megan Whalen Turner out of _Instead of Three
Wishes_,  particularly the title story.

Of course, something by our own DWJ.  I'm particularly fond of
"Dragon Reserve, Home Eight".

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Start a revolution.  Stop hating your body.