Book Recommendation - Slaves of the Mastery

Thu Dec 20 11:26:28 EST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:12:47 -0500, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

>Hi DWJers,
>
>Earlier in the year I read The Wind Singer by William Nicholson due to a
>recommendation on the list.  I quite enjoyed it and when the sequel came out
>I got it out of the library.  Just finished it and I really liked it -
>better than The Wind Singer!  The characters are now five years older, and
>Nicholson seems to get into more complex themes.

Ooooh, I love you Kylie, I had no idea this was out yet.  Now I really must
go to the library today.  (Also obsessing over William Goldman, whose
nonfiction I really love, and my branch didn't have what I want.)  Better
than the first, eh?  That's pretty remarkable.

Melissa Proffitt