Book Recommendation - Slaves of the Mastery

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Wed Dec 19 20:12:47 EST 2001

Hi DWJers,

Earlier in the year I read The Wind Singer by William Nicholson due to a
recommendation on the list.  I quite enjoyed it and when the sequel came out
I got it out of the library.  Just finished it and I really liked it -
better than The Wind Singer!  The characters are now five years older, and
Nicholson seems to get into more complex themes.

I read it until 2:00am this morning :)

Unfortunately the story doesn't wrap up into a nice tidy ending like The
Wind Singer, so I'm now waiting for the third book.

Early Merry Christmas to everyone!

Byeeeee,
Kylie