Archer's Goon tape

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Thu Dec 13 22:46:49 EST 2001

Oh wonderful!

I was hoping this would happen because I have had A Thought.  There is a
file sharing system on the internet that I use called Morpheus, which is
used for videos as well as music.  I thought this might be a better way to
get the videos to those interested rather than to post video cassettes all
over the country/world.  Of course, it would depend on someone out there
having the expertise to transfer the tapes to avi files, and Devra's
permission and cooperation!

What do people think?

Kylie