Archer's Goon tape

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 22:37:22 EST 2001

Dear People,

My (copied) copy of the Archer's Goon tape has mysteriously resurfaced!
HURRAY!

Of course, I don't have it in my hand, but it apparently did reach the
Children's Literature APA (Apanage) and has been busily circulating.
Apparently, the lady who received it forgot to let me know, and I thought
that it was lost!  Happily, it is now somewhere in the New Hampshire area,
and the list people are trying to make me another copy.

If I do get a (triplicate) copy, I will send it to either the list in
general, or the kind lady (awright! I forgot your name!) who first sent it
out.

Anyway, the tape has given people a lot of pleasure, and even those who
(gasp) don't own a tv/VCR have gone to friends' houses to watch it.  We have
done good! (as Sir Rupert Murgatroyd remarked)

Best holiday wishes
Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com