New YA publishing imprint

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 13 04:48:59 EST 2001

On Thursday 13 December 2001 09:52, Melissa wrote:

> The point is that the schedule includes _Deep Secret_
> (scheduled for November) and Caroline Stevermer's _A College of
> Magic_ (October), among other titles by authors such as Patricia
> Wrede and Jane Yolen.

Whee! I've just discovered what else Caroline Stevermer has written,
apart from _Sorcery and Cecelia_; my husband gave me _When the King
Comes Home_. Definitely something to discourage me from writing; it's
what I want to do but will never be good enough to do.

(He also gave me _Passage_, and I'm about halfway through and *still*
don't know whether I like it, but I can't stop reading)

   Irina