DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Gross Family argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 31 11:30:00 EDT 2001

Jennifer wrote, among other things:

>And that's about all of the authors who grab my mind like
> this.

I'm actually dying to comment on some of the books and authors you've
mentioned in this email, but it's so late at night now that I just want to
ask you if you've tried Patricia McKillip? You do have to 'work' a bit when
reading her books because her lyrical, rich style requires close attention
and is also wonderfully ambiguous, but she's another writer who can really
take me into that other world you seem to want to enter.

More another time...

Ros