off topic: Britain

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:09:07 EDT 2001

My husband and I will be taking a long vacation in the UK next month, and I
was wondering if there are any faithful DWJ-listers we could meet along the
way? Our plan is to rent a car and drive up from London to Edinburgh during
the last two weeks of September (we have not yet plotted the stops on the
way) and then fly back to London for the first few days of October. I would
be happy to hear recommendations if there is anything you think is mandatory
for us to see!

Most answers should probably be to my personal email so as not to clog up
the list, unless they are somehow on topic...

Gili