Howl film / Diana's answers

Preisig, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Preisig at KLINE.com
Tue Aug 21 15:37:24 EDT 2001

> The animated film of Howl's Moving Castle is definitely going
> ahead. Diana
> has revealed this in her answers to questions, which are now up on the
> http://www.dianawynnejones.com  site

Woohoo!  I'm going to make all my anime fan friends read Howl's Moving
Castle now!

Thankyou for letting us know the answers are up Meredith.

I finished reading through them this morning and I must say that the
questions posted by names I recognised from this group were very
interesting.  I do like reading the questions that cover new ground.  They
also had good spelling!  Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit sloppy to
write a fan letter or question and completely mangle the spelling and
grammar?  Particularly if the letter is to a writer!

On the other hand there were some interesting sounding people on there who
aren't on here.  What a pity!  I hope they discover the list and join at
some point.

After I finished reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods I was going to write to
the list and say that I thought the Norse gods in the book had a very Eight
Days of Luke feel.  As I suspected it looks like that is no coincidence!
What good taste Neil Gaimain has :)

Byeeeee,
Kylie