Howl film / Diana's answers

Lucien tubbydome at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 15:30:20 EDT 2001

Hello

*delurks* I just could NOT believe my eyes...
Miyazaki-sama! WOW! I am definitely looking forward to
it (hope it comes to Singapore, I'd better start
praying). My interests all coming together
spectacularly - DWJ, anime.. *starts drooling* What a
deadly combination - Japan's premier anime director,
my favourite author and the sexiest wizard in fiction!
I am definitely one happy person! :>

Lucien

=====
Narcoleptics Anonymous
http://thelibrary.pitas.com/

http://www.envynu/greenslime/index.html - Oodles of It: A Diana Wynne Jones Tribute
"You're not the only one who can do toads, you know!"
Calcifer, Castle in the Air