Hello from a newcomer.

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 09:52:59 EDT 2001

 --- liril at gmx.net wrote

Snip

> You write you're originally from Holland - does that
> mean you'ren no longer
> living there?

No, at the moment I am living in Brighton, England. I
have been here for five years, but I am moving to
Ireland in a month's time.

> I'm just curious, because I you were still, it'd
> probably make the the list
> member living closest to me (I write from south-west
> Germany...)

Sorry about it. :-) But I was very close the to German
border when I lived in Holland, I could cycle to
Germany in 10 minutes.

> Anyhow, I haven't read all DJW books either. But I
> did some "catching up"
> since I joined the list, most recently Howl's Moving
> Castle and Hexwood.
> Fantastic thing to do. :-)

Yes, absolutely. I just found the bibliography on the
website and I had no idea that there were so many!
Most bookshops seem to only stock a few at any one
time. So before I knew this I had sort of put myself
on a ration, not allowing to greedily read all, but
save some for later. Now that there are more than I
thought, I can allow myself more treats. Hurray!

Also in reply to Sally:

No I am not very tall. I am just average length,
really. Some French in the family seems to account for
that as I am also darker than is usually for Dutchies

Sophie

P.S. Just the thought of all those DWJ books in one
place makes me giddy.....