Hello from a newcomer.

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu Aug 16 07:14:51 EDT 2001

Welcome, Sophie!

What a splendid name for a DWJer... Do you perchance know someone called
Howell?
I've read almost all the books, barring The Changeover, three Dalemark
titles and a few short stories which are contained in a collection of which
I have most of the stories in a different version. I own 23 of the books,
and have read a few others from the library. I haven't read the Changeover
because I've never seen it, and didn't read the Dalemarks because I didn;t
like the one I did read. I think the only "major" titles I don't own are
Witch Week and Time of the Ghost. I also don't have Augustus Flint or Chair
Person.

My cousin is married to a Dutchman (now naturalised Aussie) and I'm always
amazed at how tall and handsome all his relatives are. The ladies alone
dwarf me, and I'm 5 foot 7... Are you tall?

Sallyo.