alternate identity (travelling in Europe)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Aug 8 15:57:57 EDT 2001

Hallie explained to Ania about UCD...

> Nothing really.  Possibly nothing at all, now.  But 20-odd years
ago,
> I can say that the Science Department was pretty horrible -
> especially the Biochem lot, and I've been known to mention this
fact.
> If you've been there even somewhat recently, and admired the verdant
> grounds - it wasn't at all like that back when I went, either.  New
> and raw and very ugly.

UCD is *still* ugly, IMO.  However, I know several people who go
there, and they all seem to like it.  Then again, I don't think any of
them are studying Biochemistry.  The head of Library and Information
Studies Department, on the other hand, is supposed to be an
unmitigated cow.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian. (who went to UL, and loved it!)
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can
do is to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer