alternate identity (travelling in Europe)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Aug 8 05:49:47 EDT 2001

Joe:

>Hello - bursting onto the scene...

Hi, and welcome.

[snip]

>First post from Joe, inveterate lurker (sorry) who's trying to get it
>together to answer the 'alternate identity' questionnaire even though
>that horse has nearly bolted. It's a good start to know that I'm last
>or late for everything though. That'll be my epithet: 'The late Joe
>Nankivell'

Becca found: "On the other hand, the early worm gets eaten."  Which
we liked.  We'll be waiting for your questionnaire eagerly - got to
see if you'll be part of the nefarious Irish contingent for world
domination plan! :)

Hallie (wondering if she's said terrible things about UCD here
recently) (also wondering if other people check e-mail addresses with
quite such interest)  (That's all.)