19th Century Literature / translations

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Aug 6 12:02:51 EDT 2001

Nearly all of the listed books are also trnaslated in German, I read Austen,
Bronte sisters, and Dickens in German first. Nesbitt, Burnett, LM Montgomery
are children's books classics in Germany, too. Nearly all of my friends at
school read shortened versions of Oliver Twist and David Copperfield . These
books can be found in most public libraries, and people check them out. ( i
know that, because I had to wait for Pride and Prejudice)

Bettina

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!