Year of the Griffin

shelly at the-seasiders.co.uk shelly at the-seasiders.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 13:00:43 EDT 2001

Just started Year of the Griffin, and have to say I'm not enjoying it that much so far. It doesn't seem to have a plot about emotions paralleling the plot about events in the way that most of DWJ's books do. On the other hand, I haven't read The Dark Lord of DH, so I may be lacking important knowledge - would I do better to stop reading instantly, and get the DL of DH and read that before YOTG? Advice welcomed - but please bear in mind that if you suggest that, I may go mad not having anything to read until the weekend (when I can buy the DL).
Georgia

Email just got more fun @ another.com
http://another.com