Second-hand DWJ books

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Sun Apr 29 21:14:04 EDT 2001

> most of her stuff has been reprinted and is
>readily available.
Pardon?  Sorry, but I have been searching for a copy of some books for
nearly nine years, so I can't help but object to that statement.  At least
where I live (WI, USA) the only things that one can buy are the
Chrestomanci series and Dark Lord of Derkholm.  Her newest books usually
are on the shelf for a bout two month.  (Barnes & Noble doesn't help this
phenomona, as they apparently cannot figure out for whom her books are
written and have split up quartets with one book in kids, one in young
adults and one in adults, and one out of order....)
-Rebecca, who is too busy with AP tests to go book shopping anyway.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky