Chrestomanci's lives

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Apr 27 06:13:44 EDT 2001

Before I start I'll leave a spolier space for LoCC and CL.

This may be a question with an obvious answer, but is there a discrepancy
between the number of lives Christopher has at the end of LoCC (three -
he's on his eigth, there's one in the safe and one in the wall that the
Goddess took) and Chrestomanci in CL : "I've only got two now."
Is a life lost in the intervening years? Or does Christopher mean he has
two spare in Charmed Life? (Although they refer to Cat as having three
lives and that includes the one he is on)
Sorry if this has been addressed before or is blindingly obvious!
Emma