Moderating a busy list (OT)/Q. about Fanfiction

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu Apr 26 02:27:47 EDT 2001

>Also BTW which SG author do you rate Sally? I like the Medical Intentions
>stories but the name of the author escapes me. Will have to go look on
>Helipolios.

Her name is Wendy Parkinson, and the story I first encountered was called
"Die, Martouf, Die!" It's at
http://hyperion.spaceports.com/~wendyfic/danny/dl8diem.htm

and is one of a series called "Danny Lurks" stories.

I think it's hilarious, and Ms Parkinson has caught the characters
perfectly. A lot of others have changed the characters' "voices" so they
bear the smae names and roles but are very different people. This lady gets
it right. IMO... Love to hear what you think!

Sallyo.