Senility (was Re: Urban fantasy(was Charles DeLint (OT)))

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Sat Apr 21 16:42:53 EDT 2001

on 21.4.2001 17:00, Jenwa Hsung at jenwahsung at yahoo.com wrote:

> yay!  it's not just me.  i've actually been quite
> worried about this -- i keep starting books, but
> failing to finish them, even though i was quite
> thoroughly enjoying them, and even though i want to
> finish them, i just put them down at some point and
> fail to pick them up again, moving on instead to read
> something else.

No, you're definitely not alone in this. I have this pile of books that I
have started, but then I moved to something else in the middle of them.
Every now and then I try to remind myself that I should restart this or that
book, but then I might just not be in the mood to read that particular book
or something, and the pile just keeps growing (like my huge unread books
pile =)).

Tarja