Random thoughts.. and a question about your child-mind

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Apr 21 06:35:34 EDT 2001

    NOW.... A QUESTION

    Does anyone else here strip themselves of adulthood when reading DWJ's books?  I think I try not to question things too much or bring my adult cynicism into my reading of them

    Hi, Neil;
    I find that DWJ is one of the few long-time favourite authors I can read for whom I *don't* have to strip myself of adulthood... well, of adult writer, anyway.

    However, I do with other authors, so I'd say you're pretty normal...:-)

    Sallyo.