Three Weeks Late, Administration Trivia

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Apr 20 11:19:27 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Sally Odgers wrote:
|P.S. Apart from the Chants in the Chrestomanci books, the only Chants I've
|met are Laura and her family from Mahy's CHANGEOEVER.
|
|Chant/Chant/ Changeover/The Changeover ... does this imply the ladies read
|one another, or draw on the same sources, or is it just coincidence?

several years ago, I went to a children's literature conference
in Calgary called kaleidoscope 6.  Both Margaret Mahy and dwj
were to be there, but dwj was having problems with her neck again
and had to cancel.  When I got my copy of Changeover signed,
Margaret Mahy and I commiserated together; she had also been
looking forward to dwj being there and we were both extremely
grumpy about it.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Glory be to God for dappled things 	-- G. M. Hopkins